By entering the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Verve Money City2Surf Goals (Campaign) is provided and managed by Verve Money Pty Ltd (ABN 71 653 669 366, AFS Representative No. 0012941184) (Verve), a Corporate Authorised Representative of True Oak Investments Ltd (ABN 81 002 558 956; AFSL 238184). Verve Money Pty Ltd is the Manager of the Verve Money Fund (ARSN 662 622 899). Interests in the Verve Money Fund are issued by Melbourne Securities Corporation Limited (ACN 160 326 545, AFSL 428289).
2. The Campaign is open to all existing members of the Verve Money Fund (Verve Money) who are residents of Australia and are aged 18 years or older. Employees of Verve, its affiliates and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
3. The Campaign will run from 6pm Thursday 10th August 2023 and end at 10pm on Sunday 13 August 2023 (Campaign Period).
4. The prize is a one-off deposit, made by Verve, of $1,000 into the winner’s account with Verve Money. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
5. Please note once a winner has been announced, there will be an additional step that the winner is required to take if they are not already a financial member of Verve Money (see point 9).
6. To participate in the Campaign, you must:
a. Sign up to Verve Money
b. Follow Verve Money on Instagram.
c. For 5 chances to win: Take a selfie (safely)* with a Verve Money billboard at either Bondi Junction train station (platform 2), on a train travelling on the T4 Line – Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra, or in the phone booth situated at 58 Hall Street Bondi Beach. d. Upload the selfie to your Instagram account (feed or stories) and tag verve.money in your post.
* Please do not do anything that will put you in danger, for example jumping on train tracks
7. The winner will be selected via a random draw conducted by the Verve team within 7 business days after the end of the Campaign Period. Verve’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 7 business days of the draw occurring.
9. The winner must become, a ‘financial member’ of Verve Money in order to access the prize. That is, a person that has opened an account in the Fund, passed our identification verification process, and made a cleared deposit of at least $1.
10. Verve will arrange for the prize to be deposited into the winner’s Verve Money account within 7 business days of the draw occurring, or the winner becoming a financial member of the Fund, and will notify the winner when this transaction has occurred.
11. Verve notes that the fees and taxes applicable to an investment in Verve Money will apply to the prize once it has been deposited into the winner’s Verve Money account. For more information about fees and taxes, please see the Verve Money PDS, Investment Guide and Target Market Determination available from www.vervemoney.com.au.
12. If, for any reason, this Campaign is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, because of unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes beyond the control of Verve that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign), Verve may take any action that may be available, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Campaign, subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations. Verve reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Verve and its related entities will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including indirect or consequential financial or other loss) arising in any way out of the Campaign.
15. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of NSW. The Campaign is not registered as a lottery, prize or game of chance anywhere in Australia. The Campaign will be discontinued or will not be offered in connection with any State or Territory of Australia if their laws require registration of the Campaign in the relevant jurisdiction.